- is able to understand and assess the change of marketing communication style in the recommendation based markets.
- is able to identify and construct the main factors that build the company image and brands.
- is able to recognize and relate the formation tools and research methods for basic visual communication and can apply them for interpretation and construction purposes.
- is able to interpret and analyze from existing company material the building of brand identity and how well it is succeeding.
- is able to apply brand building factors and visual communication tools in collaborative, new brand image construction task.
- is able to operate collaboratively in managing a holistic brand creation process and inventing and debating the factors and visual communication involved in it.