Facilitating Community Energy Transition IE10063-3001 01.09.2022-31.12.2022 8 op(TOP22_23)+-
You learn how to identify, facilitate and integrate diverse stakeholder needs into a co-created community-level energy transition plan. You are able to develop policy solutions and advocacy plans that propose holistic energy solutions (integrating technological, political, environmental, and business solutions) that deliver on community energy transition, as well as relevant national and regional-level climate targets and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). You are able to innovate and defend context-specific solutions that are inclusive and sustainable, strengthening community-level ownership and decision-making over energy resources.
Lähtötaso ja sidonnaisuudet muihin opintojaksoihin
Students are expected to attend courses IE10058-10061 before attending this course.
The main contents of this course include:
- Propose and advocate for policies
- Identify, engage, and co-create with stakeholders
- Propose new business models for a community energy
- Technological know-how transfer; innovation for the energy transition
- To develop community-specific energy transition solutions that integrate systems thinking and SD approaches
- Reflection of learning through the processes