Business Models for Community Energy IE10060-3001 01.09.2022-31.12.2022 5 op(TOP22_23)+-
You are able to research, analyse and define new and existed business models, based on national and the EU policy frameworks of sustainable communities in energy transitions. You are able to incorporate the formulated business models in community plans and advocate for business solutions and policies that contribute to equitable and regenerative local economies. You are able to assess and compare different business models in different countries with respect to country specifics.
- Community renewable energy business opportunities and challenges
- Business models in different countries with respect to country specifics
- Formulating alternative business models for the community energy transition
- Business models for the circular economy and regenerative economic development
- Incorporating business models into community planning