Forest Mensuration and Mapping MM10004-3001 22.08.2022-30.12.2022 6 cr(MMNS22)+-
You learn to measure and calculate with the main parameters of a single tree and with the forest stand characteristics. You learn how to use the forest management plan. You know the map coordinate systems and map sheet division and learn to use GPS equipment for orienteering, for measuring areas and to save the data.
- Forest Measuring devices
- Measuring a single tree and calculating the main characteristics
- Measuring the stand characteristics (D, H, G, V) and calculating with them
- Measuring and calculating the characteristics of the forest stand sample plot
- The content of a Forest management plan
- Map coordinate system and map sheet division.
- GPS devise and using it for orienteering, measuring areas and saving data