Photography and Image Processing LUV6018-3003 16.08.2021-31.12.2021 5 cr(HMNS21)+-
- know the basics of expression through photography
- are able to use a digital systems camera
- are able to express observations and phenomena that relate to your own experiences through photography
- know the process of producing photographs digitally
- are able to assess critically and ethically the media contents you have produced
- understand the possibilities and restrictions of technology in the process of photography
- are able to work as an active member of a group and advance the realization of aims.
You practise using a digital systems camera and familiarize yourself with photography as a form of expression. The latter is studied by photographing people, spaces and movement. You also learn how to edit photographic images using suitable software e.g. Adobe Photoshop. Studies include photo editing, designing typography and processing images for print media.