Career Planning and Development 4 LUV6004-LUA22L1 29.08.2022-18.10.2022 1 cr(LUVNS19)+-
- can maintain your workability, collaborate with others at work and contribute to the wellbeing of the whole community
- are able to assess your own competences and to plan your professional development
- are able to market self and your own competences through various application documents and at personal interviews
- are able to establish contacts with professionals and know the generic and field-specific professional principles
- know the trade unions and employer organisations of your industry / field of work.
Applying for a job, recognition of competences and marketing self, preparing for interviews. Organising and attending company visits, active participation in visits and guest lectures. Creating contacts to employers, interest groups and stakeholders in the industry. Getting to know various recruitment methods and recruitment agencies. Development discussions (appraisals).