Career Planning and Development 3 LUV6003-3001 29.08.2022-28.05.2023 1 cr(LUVNS20)+-
- are able to track and critically evaluate your progress and set objectives for professional development
- are able to observe professional practices and principles in studies and act almost as a true professional
- are able to take care of your wellbeing and understand its importance for the whole learning community
- are able to maintain your motivation to study and to ask for help and support if there is need
- are able to allocate time and prioritise things (tasks) so that your studies progress.are able to give constructive feedback
Development discussion (appraisals) with the teacher tutor. Time management. Assessing and demonstrating (making visible) one´s learning and development needs. Survey on study wellbeing.