Career Planning and Development 2 LUV6002-3002 29.08.2022-28.05.2023 1 cr(HMNS21)+-
- are able to follow the best proffesional practice and observe the codes and principles of your field in your studies and during practical training both in Finland and abroad
- carefully plan your future career and make such decisions that enable your to achieve your professional and career objectives
- understand the importance of good health and wellbeing and take responsibility for your studying ability and coping with studies by developing your time and life management and learning skills
- are able to tolerate uncertainty and ambiguility that relates to studies and the future
- are able to self-assess and se objectives for
Content Field-specific information, guest lectures and company visits. Group work and assignments relating to professional practice and the international environment. Information on student mobility. Generic and field-specific principles and codes of professional practice in Finland and abroad. Development discussions and updating of the individual study plan (ISP).