Tekla Structures and common BIM requirements 2012 LTP7184-3007 20.09.2021-17.12.2021 5 cr(TOP21_22, ...)+-
- Can use Tekla Structures software to create, modify and manage building information models.
- Understand the principles and agreed practices of building information modeling in the construction industry.
- Understand the building information model based design process and other tools related to it.
- Understand the potential of using a building information model from a construction production perspective.
- Understand the concepts of building information modeling
- Knows common BIM requirements
- Knows the principles of BIM based communication
- Introduction to building information modeling with Tekla Structures software
- Fundamentals of concrete structures
Building Information Modeling
- Creating and Modifying Structures
- Creating details
Mechanical analysis and calculations
- Creating loads and load combinations in Tekla
- Creating computational data for calculations up to the export stage in Tekla
- Basics of drawings
- Making and editing drawings
Building Information Model Based Communication
- BCF-based communication
- Construction production control
- Collaboration and information management
- Why is BIM important?
Production planning and control
- Quantity calculation
- Collision checking
- Site planning
- Measuring Points
General Information Model RequirementsYTV2012 Requirements and Guidelines