- is able to understand and assess the change of marketing communication style in the recommendation based markets.
- is able to identify and construct the main factors that build the company image and brands.
- is able to recognize and relate the formation tools and research methods for basic visual communication and can apply them for interpretation and construction purposes.
- is able to interpret and analyze from existing company material the building of brand identity and how well it is succeeding.
- is able to apply brand building factors and visual communication tools in collaborative, new brand image construction task.
- is able to operate collaboratively in managing a holistic brand creation process and inventing and debating the factors and visual communication involved in it.
The course focuses on the brand management and visual communication as essential business factors for creating company and brand images. Core issues are: branding, brand analysis, design management of international business, visual communication research and advertising, recommendation-based markets, product-service-information-environment factors in branding. Contemporary study material will be delivered from professional journals (for example www.dmi.org).