Economy and Society LTL6035-3004 10.01.2022-29.05.2022 5 cr(LLNS21)+-
The student understands
- the basic concepts of economics and how different phenomena influence each other
- the economic policies of the EU
- the importance of internationalization and globalization to Finland as an EU member state
The student is able
- to use the basic concepts of economics accurately
- to analyze economic situation and trends using indicators and evaluate their impact on different lines of business or on companies
- to search for additional information on the subject matter
The integration of the EU
What does economics study?
What are the basic concepts and phenomena in economics?
What are the basic principles of the economic policies in the EU?
What are the possibilities and threats of internationalization and globalization to the Finnish economy?