Career Planning and Development 2 LTK6016-3001 30.08.2021-24.10.2021 1 cr(LTKNS20)+-
Työelämä ja kansainvälisyys (1 op)
- you are able to act according to general and workplace practices at school and during periods of practical training both at home and abroad
- you are able to plan your own future in the working life and you are able to make choices in oder to achieve your own professional and career aims
- you understand the importance of well-being at your studies and are able to take matters that have an influence on your coping and ability to study such as improvement of study skills, time and life management
- you are able to bear the incertainty regarding choices with regard to studies and the future
- you are able to evaluate the development of your own profesional skills during career development discussions and set targets for your development
Field-specific information, visit lectures and company visits. Group works and learning assignments concerning working life and internationality Information about practical training abroad. General and field-specific working life practices both in Finland and abroad. Career development discussions and updating of your personal study plan (HOPS).