Data Structures and Algorithms II LTD7005-3002 24.10.2022-14.12.2022 4 cr(DTNS21)+-
After completing the course:
- Student knows how to analyse asymptotic time complexity of algorithms, including recursive algorithms.
- Student can measure and extrapolate running real time of programs.
- Student understands basic concepts of graphs, graph properties and graphs as abstract data types.
- Student understands elementary graph algorithms and is able to design, implement, and analyse simple graph algorithms.
- Student knows elementary algorithm strategies and is able to apply those.
- Student knows how to use mass storage efficiently and is able to analyse running time of algorithms using mass storage.
Starting level and linkage with other courses
Data Structures and Algorithms I, or similar skills.
- Algorithms and running time analysis.
- Experimental time complexity analysis.
- Graphs, graph algorithms, and applying graph algorithms.
- Using mass storage efficiently.
Mode of delivery
Wärtsilä Campus Karjalankatu 3
24.10.2022 - 14.12.2022
01.04.2022 - 30.04.2022
Degree Programme in Business Information Technology