Career Planning and Development 4 LTD6037-LTA22M1 24.10.2022-16.12.2022 1 cr(LTDNS19)+-
- can maintain your workability, collaborate with others at work and contribute to the wellbeing of the whole community
- are able to assess your own competences and to plan your professional development
- are able to market self and your own competences through various application documents and at personal interviews
- are able to establish contacts with professionals and know the generic and field-specific professional principles
- know the trade unions and employer organisations of your industry/field of work
- Applying for a job, recognition of competences and marketing self, preparing for interviews.
- Organising and attending company visits, active participation in visits and guest lectures.
- Creating contacts to employers, interest groups and stakeholders in the industry.
Mode of delivery
Wärtsilä Campus Karjalankatu 3
24.10.2022 - 16.12.2022
01.04.2022 - 30.04.2022
20 - 70
Degree Programme in Business Information Technology