Group Trustee Activity 1 KP10001-3003 01.08.2022-31.07.2023 3 cr(TOP22_23)+-
• can perform activities supporting the well-being of learning and working and acts as the trustee of his/her group.
• is able to observe and support smooth learning as part of the overall well-being of the institution.
• can use his/her collaboration skills in promoting the communal spirit of the group.
• is able to identify a variety of difficulties faced by single students and the entire student group and knows who to turn to in difficult situations.
• Group trustee activities
• Observing and intervening difficulties among the student group and supporting other fellow students
• Regular contact with the tutor teacher and distribution of essential information